Dahlbeck Engineering Presentations:
– We offer lunch and learn presentations on Munters Dehumidification and ARP humidifiers. If you would like to get on the schedule, please call the office at 949-248-3055.
2018 Munters Technology Training is now open for registration!
Munters Training Seminars are offered at two different locations during the year. For more information and registration, please visit www.munterstraining.com.
The comprehensive three-day course covers psychrometrics, moisture load calculations, methods of moisture removal, sizing and design of dehumidification systems and/or DOAS or energy recovery systems, and also an intense review of common applications for Munters technology. The Munters Technology Training Course is designed for engineers and end-users that need fundamental education on psychrometrics and moisture calculations, or simply a better understanding of Munters technology and equipment.
- The different elements of a psychrometric chart and how they interact
- Types of heat exchangers and the associated variables that drive performance
- Available methods of dehumidification including cooling-based, direct expansion, chilled water, cool-reheat and desiccant
- Munters technologies advantages and limitations
- The sources of moisture loads and associated calculations
- Common applications for Munters technology and how it is applied
- How to optimize system performance
- Controls for Munters equipment
Munters instructors utilize industry recognized tools and reference materials to create an interactive learning experience tailored to address the interests of the class. Conducting the seminars at Munters manufacturing facilities provides students a “hands-on” learning environment not available anywhere else in the world.
The AHR Expo takes place in Chicago, Jan. 22-24, 2018 at the McCormick Place. To learn more about this event, please visit www.ahrexpo.com Munters Corp. is exhibiting at booth # 6900.